You can now get a Personalized Consultation for Expression of Interest, Finding an Australian Nominator and lodging a Visa to apply for the Global Talent Independent program.
What you’ll get in the Global Talent Consultation?
- Tailored 1:1 Personalized Review for the GTI Program Eligibility
- Advice on preparing Letter of Recommendations, Resume Samples and Form 1000
- Questions on Salary Threshold
- Personalized Advice for PhD and Masters Students
- Finding an Australian Nominator
- Information on Application Wait times
- Steps to lodge your Visa application
Documents needed when Expressing Interest on the Global Talent Contact Form
- Letter of Recommendations from Professors, PhD Supervisors, Company Directors or Managers
- Proof of Achievements – Speaker at Conferences, Research Papers Published, Media features, Project details
- Copy of your latest Formatted Resume
The consultation will enable you to present these documents to make your case. They will also help you understand the process and get tailored advice for your own specific needs. They can also lodge your Expression of Interest and finally submit the Visa application on receiving a UID for the program.
Check your eligibility using our calculator.